One of the most effective methods of locally advertising your web site is to alert current customers you are on-line. Whether you prefer to mail a letter announcement, or choose to simply include your URL on your stationery, receipts and advertising, this is a powerful tool for any business.
Here are several ideas for locally advertising your web site:
- Print URL on all paperwork (receipts, flyers, letterheads, etc)
- Put your URL on your automobile
- Place a BIG SIGN in your window with your URL announcing you can be found on the WWW
- Include your URL in all advertisements
- Tell customers you have additional information for them online
- Mail letters or postcards to past customers
- Print a small flier and place it into bags with every purchase
- Include it on Radio advertising (The WXMX time is 10 O'Clock, sponsored by widgets.com where you can find Widgets of all sizes. widgets.com)
- Place a news release in the hands of local papers alerting them to your web site
Web sites are a FANTASTIC advertising tool if you use it properly. Contact us if you want more ideas, and we're glad to help get you off the ground at little or no cost!
Add to Favourites
Print this Article